Friday 6 October 2017

The freezer challenge, day 40

Well, I may be planning meals but it doesn't mean they reflect reality.  Yesterday, I remembered that one of my little students has a birthday so I got in some bits and bobs to celebrate and I didn't want my dinner at all so that will have to carry over until tomorrow or Sunday.

In better news, I have posted a few recipes which might be of use to someone.  See the previous few posts.

Today's frugal planning:
B:  sourdough pancakes with maple syrup and natural yogurt
L:  lentil and ham soup, home made roll
D:  ham, cheese and tomato quesadillas, salad, fruit

From the freezer
pancakes - they sound posh but I made them with sourdough discard so they're very frugal
flat breads - also home made, basically just flour and water really




No comments:

Post a Comment