Friday 19 January 2018

Deja vu?

This has just made me laugh.  I posted it on Facebook on Jan 19th, 2013. 

I have milk.
I have cheese.
I have so much meat in the freezer, you wouldn't believe.
I have veg and potatoes.
I have a cupboard full of tins and packets.
I have plenty of bread flour and yeast.
I have plenty of loo roll, etc.
So why on *earth* do I think, when I hear we might be getting heavy snow tomorrow, that I HAVE to go and stock up in Morrisons?????
Fighting it! 

I wonder if I'd feel the same today.
Do you?

4 comments:

  1. Haha ... I love the Facebook 'memories' thing :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too although I have to admit half the time I think 'Why on earth did I post that?'. :-)
      J x

      Delete
  2. I have no money left in my 'challenge' budget but I am determined not to go to the shops until pay day on the 22nd. I know I have more than enough food should be be snowed in for the next month!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good for you. I also think I am in a better place than I was when I wrote that and I doubt I would feel like that now but I'll wait and see. Come on, snow, where are you?
      J x

      Delete