Friday 12 January 2018

Friday, 12-1-18

Hi!
Well, as you might have noticed from the last recipe post, the cola chicken wasn't an outstanding success but never mind, you have to try to know.  I think the problem was the cherry cola - if I do it again, I will use the ordinary kind.

Today is a bit of a mix up.  I have to go for an ultrasound this morning.  No, I'm not, not at my age, it's the gallbladder and  I can't have anything to eat for six hours before the scan.  Therefore, it seems to me the most sensible thing is to go for two meals, not three.

Like this . . .
L:  what's left of yesterday's broccoli soup with some bread to dunk; apple
D:  really not sure yet - I'll update when I can
S:  orange

From the freezer:
The bread for dunking
Dinner, whatever that will be

The frugal factor:
The soup cost pennies to make and the bread is home made
Dinner won't be expensive, whatever I end up having



2 comments:

  1. Ooh no breakfast, I bet there was some tummy rumbling before the broccoli soup.

    Hope the scan went okay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It all changed but yes, there were a few rumbles!
    J x

    ReplyDelete